Diamondown™ Goes Into Overdrive When You Need It
TESTED AND PROVEN IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
Stay outdoors longer without getting cold. Diamondown™ goes into overdrive when you need it, even at subzero temperatures. Diamondown™ glove liners kept an Iditarod Musher’s hands warm for 10 hours through a -50 °F whiteout blizzard.
Now we know that you are not mushing a team of dogs but maintaining movement, dexterity and comfort is important in your work. Diamondown™ keeps you comfortable so you can focus on the task at hand.
Work in an Indoors Cold Room? Diamondown’s proprietary comfort management system will keep you comfortable in the cold or in transition.
- New proprietary fiber blend.
- Unique Comfort Management System keeps you warm by blocking radiant and convective heat transfer.
- It moves perspiration from the skin with microevaporative cooling to cool you off if you get too warm.
- Double knit jersey for maximum comfort and heat retention.
- Designed for ventilation.
- Super soft and comfortable.
- Thin and lightweight.
THERMAL LOSS PREVENTION
PROOF THAT IT WORKS
During a project involving overseas Special Ops for several hours in below freezing temperatures, we reduced the bulkiness and weight of their winter camouflage jackets by making Diamondown™ jacket liners for their summer camouflage jackets.
Infrared photography taken at the time showed the superior performance of the Diamondown™ lined jacket compared with their gloves, pants and balaclava, which were made from other products. Read more about our technology here.